Monday, May 2, 2011

The Death Of Osama Bin Laden

Last night, President Barack Obama announced that Osama Bin Laden had been killed by Navy Seals in Pakistan. Many of my friends have posted comments about this unexpected event on Facebook today. These comments are heartfelt and touching. I have chosen some of these comments to share with you. I will not use the names of the people who posted these comments to protect their privacy.



There are evil people in the world who need the death penalty, but I am not joyful nor celebratory over anyone's death, especially one headed straight into hell.


Now I lay me down to sleep...one less terrorist this world does keep...with all my heart I give my thanks...to those in uniform regardless of rank...you serve our country and serve it well...with humble hearts your stories tell...so as I rest my weary eyes...while freedom rings our flag still flies...you give your all, do what you must...with God we live and in God we trust...Amen.

Brought to you courtesy of the RED, WHITE and BLUE! I don't care what anyone says, I'm proud to be an AMERICAN tonight.


Osama is no more.

Thank you to our CIA and brave Navy Seals: "This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave." ~Elmer Davis

Amazing amount of sheer blood lust on FB today. :(

Could it be a ploy for reelection? I need proof!!!

Please, if you don't live in the South with constant reminders of the devastation all around you, don't let the news of Bin Laden's death cause you to forget those affected by the tonado outbreak! We still need your help and prayers.

Congratulations America! We did it.


Does this mean the end of something bad or the beginning of something worse?


Please post your thoughts in the Comments section below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...