I made this thank-you card this week for Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge. The theme of the challenge is "A Bit of Green" ~ The card must have some green on it.
This is how I made the card;
1. I used a pre-made blank light green card. The card measures 4 1/2" X 5 1/2".
2. The background paper is a distressed striped design from K & Company.
3. I cut a large triangle from a piece of "Cool Cantalope" Bazzille Basics cardstock. I used a rubber stamp from Stampin' Up! to stamp the work "thanks".
4. I used the digital image "Chickies" from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and a blender pen.
5. I embellished the card with light green polka-dot ribbon. I punched a button from green cardstock with a Martha Stewart punch. I tied a piece of white ribbon through the holes on the button.