A challenge is defined as "difficulty in a job or undertaking that is stimulating to one engaged in it". I am thrilled to announce that I completed the Ultimate Blog Challenge during January, 2011. The challenge required each participant to post 31 blog articles during the month. I met the challenge and I am more excited about blogging than ever before.
Here are some things that I gained by participating in this challenge;
- I met many bloggers who have been blogging much longer than I have. These people have now become role models and mentors to me. This challenge was a wonderful networking opportunity.
- I have developed a habit of writing on a daily basis. This is something that I really struggle with. I am determined to continue writing a blog article at least 5 days a week.
- I have found a variety of subjects to write about on this blog. I think my theme, "Books, Inspiration and Life", is a perfect descrition of my writing and my life.
- I have found that writing on a regular basis makes me a better writer. I am learning how to reach out to my readers with contests, giveaways and polls.
- The more content that I create, the more readers I attract. I am very pleased with the new readers and followers that I have attracted during the past month.
I have decided that every month will be a blog challenge for me. The best is yet to come!