Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Challenge

A challenge is defined as "difficulty in a job or undertaking that is stimulating to one engaged in it".  I am thrilled to announce that I completed the Ultimate Blog Challenge during January, 2011.  The challenge required each participant to post 31 blog articles during the month.  I met the challenge and I am more excited about blogging than ever before.

Here are some things that I gained by participating in this challenge;
  • I met many bloggers who have been blogging much longer than I have.  These people have now become role models and mentors to me.  This challenge was a wonderful networking opportunity.
  • I have developed a habit of writing on a daily basis.  This is something that I really struggle with.  I am determined to continue writing a blog article at least 5 days a week.
  • I have found a variety of subjects to write about on this blog.  I think my theme, "Books, Inspiration and Life", is a perfect descrition of my writing and my life. 
  • I have found that writing on a regular basis makes me a better writer.  I am learning how to reach out to my readers with contests, giveaways and polls. 
  • The more content that I create, the more readers I attract.  I am very pleased with the new readers and followers that I have attracted during the past month. 
I have decided that every month will be a blog challenge for me.  The best is yet to come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...