I made this handmade Valentine card today so I thought I would send everyone some love. Valentine's day is just three weeks away so it is time to make some cards for my sweeties.
I made the card using the following supplies;
(1) A pre-folded cardstock greeting card that is red on the outside and white on the inside.
(2) The "Bella Hearts Bronte" digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. I used Pebbles chalk and a blender pen to color the image. I chalked the background with pale blue chalk and then I sponged around the edges with Tattered Rose (Tim Holtz) distress ink.
(3) I used Martha Stewart punches for the lower edge (Cherish) and the loops.
(4) I used dark blue and red Bazille cardstock and patterned paper for the background.
(5) I used foam SWAK stickers, red brads and a red ribbon bow to embellish the card.
I am entering this card in Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge. The theme this week is "A Trip Around The World". I didn't have any international images, so I made this card using the colors from the United States flag.