Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dreaming

I made this card yestserday to put in a box of goodies that I am sending to a soldier in Iraq.  This is how I made the card;
(1) I used a pre-made Recollections card that is red on the outside and white on the inside.  The card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
(2) The pink patterned paper is "Smitten Heart" by K & Co.  I punched the edge of the paper with a "Cherish" Martha Stewart Punch.  The red cardstock with tiny hearts is from a Martha Stewart Holidays border pad.
(3) The digital image is "Stars" from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop.  I colored the image with Marvy LePlume II markers.  I applied the color with a damp paint brush. 
(4)I framed the image on piece of peach colored cardstock.
(5) I embellished the card with a Martha Stewart postage stamp and two paper flowers.
I am entering this card in the following card making challenge;

Crafty Cardmakers ~ #38 Flowers

2 comments:

Unknown said...

such a great idea hun, and a fab card

thanks for getting crafty at Crafty Cardmakers

hugs
Judie xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love the papers you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...