This is how I made the card:
1. I started with a blank kraft card that measures 5" by 6.5".
2. The pink background cardstock is from "Que Sera Sera" paper pack from K & Company. This is a double-sided cardstock and I used the reverse green side to diecut the circle.
3. I chose the digital stamp "Lovebirdz" from Mo's Digital Pencil for this card. I printed the image on white cardstock and colored it with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. I love the vibrant colors that I get from these water-based markers. I fussy cut the image and used glue dots to attach it to the green background.
4. I used the Spellbinders die "Floral Corner 2" to make the embellishment under the green circle. The floral embellishment was cut from the same paper as the circle.
5. I made the "Happy Anniversary" sentiment with a Dymo Label Buddy embossing label maker.
I am entering this card in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge #208.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.