Friday, December 9, 2016

Abominable Snowman Holiday Card

The weather outside is frightful, but this cute Abominable Snowman is cozy warm in his Christmas scarf and hat.

I used the following materials to make this card;

A blank kraft card that measures 4" by 5 1/2".

Background striped patterned paper from "Christmas Cheer" paper pack by Provo Craft.

The Abominable Snowman clear stamp and tree from the "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" set by Inkadinkado. (#60-31358) I colored the snowman with Copic Sketch markers and stamped the tree with Tim Holtz "Forest Moss" Distress Ink.

I stamped the "Let it Snow" sentiment with a Recollections rubber stamp. 
(#115464)

I used a Zig Real Brush Clean Color marker to watercolor the sky background.

I punched the snowflakes and added some sparkle with my Clear Wink of Stella pen.

Challenge:
Simon Says Stamp: Ice Inspiration Challenge

Thank you for taking a look at my card. Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...