Easter will be here soon and I have been making handmade cards to send my friends in the Hand to Heart Ministry at church.
I will enter this card in Mo's Challenge #261 - Anything Goes.
These are the supplies I used to make this card:
1. A blank 5" by 7" kraft greeting card.
2. Background cardstock "Collage Art Stack" from DCWV.
3. Digital stamp "Flower Jar" from Mo's Digital Pencil. I colored the flowers with Prismacolor pencils and a blending pen. I colored the water and table with Copic sketch markers. I cut out the image with a Spellbinders die.
4. I used my Dymo label maker to make the "Easter Blessings" sentiment at the top of the card.
5. I embellished the card with some faux pearl flowers and a distressed linen ribbon.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.