Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. ~Michael Leunig
An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow. ~Author Unknown
True love stories never have endings. ~Richard Bach
You know the older the violin the sweeter the music. ~Curly Putman
I made this handmade card for a special couple who will be celebrating their wedding anniversary this week.
This is how I made the card:
1. I started with a blank kraft cardstock card that measure 5" by 7".
2. I punched the top edge of the card with a Martha Stewart "Loops" paper punch.
3. I chose the background paper from the "Lost & Found" paper pad by My Mind's Eye (2011).
4. I used the Love Birds clear stamp from the "Best Wishes" stamp set from Hero Arts (2013). I stamped the image on a piece of white cardstock and kraft cardstock. I then cut out the white bird bodies and attached them to the kraft cardstock.
5. I cut out the image on the kraft cardstock with a Spellbinders die. I then took a white gel pen and added some faux stitching around the edges.
6. I embellished the card with two stickers (Heart Words #30364) from Splash of Color.
I added a "Love" label that I made with my Dymo label maker.
I am entering this card in the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp Blog's A is for....Challenge
Thank you for taking a look at my card. Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.