Thursday, March 5, 2015

Victorian Spoiled Girl Handmade Card

Isn't this young Victorian girl precious? I love the sullen look on her face.  She definitely looks well taken care of!

This is how I made the card:

I started with a blank kraft greeting card that measures 5" by 7".

The background paper is from the Ki Vintage Charm Paper Pad by Hampton Art.

I used the digital image "Spoiled" from Mo's Digital Pencil. I printed the image on white cardstock and colored it with Copic sketch markers. This was my first attempt at coloring a girl with "big hair". 

I distressed the edges of the cardstock with Tattered Rose and Tea Dye Distress Ink. 

I cut a slit in the fold of the card and wrapped a piece of vintage lace around the front of the card. I used glue dots to apply the colored image to the front of the card.

I printed out the sentiment on kraft cardstock and attached it to the lower edge of the card (I'm not spoiled. just well taken care of.)

I finished the card by embellishing it with two gold stars in the upper corner.

I will enter this card in Mo's Challenge #248.

Thank you for taking a look at my card. Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...