Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Things With Wings Handmade Card Challenge

I got out my colored pencils and colored this cute little fairy for Mo's "Things With Wings - Challenge #234" this week.

I used a Mo's digital image from the
3 Baby Fairies set. I printed the image on kraft cardstock and colored it with Prismacolor pencils. I highlighted the wings with silver Stickles glitter glue. I then cut and embossed it with a Spellbinders die.

The background paper is from a Ki Vintage Charm Paper Pad (Walmart).

I embellished the card with a pre-made vintage tag (Hobby Lobby Valentine Clearance), a piece of  feathery fiber and a sentiment from Splash of Color (Hobby Lobby).


Thank you for taking a look at my card. Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...