Sunday, January 19, 2014

Handmade Dreamer Birthday Card

This little guy is dreaming about far away places with strange sounding names.

I made this card with the digital image "Dream." I colored the image with Copic Sketch markers and cut it out. I used a piece of antique map patterned paper from a Tim Holtz paper pad.

I used a Spellbinders die to cut the border in the black background paper.

I embellished the card with a piece of baker's twine and a "Dream" jelly sticker from Me & My Big Ideas.

I am entering this card in Mo's Challenge #217 - "Something New." This is the first time I have colored and used this digital stamp in a crafts project. 

Thank you for taking a look at my card. Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...