Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Handmade Vintage Greeting Card With Old Hymnal Page

I made this card to enter in Mo's Make It Vintage Challenge.

This is how I made the card:
(1.) I started with a blank white card that measures 5 1/2" by 8 1/2".
(2.) I took the page "Love Lifted Me" from an old hymnal. I attached the page to the card and then used Smooch Spritz to distress the card. I stamped some scrolls around the edges with black ink.
(3.) I chose the digital stamp "John Praying" from Mo's Digital Pencil. I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and Copic Sketch markers.
(4.) I die cut the colored image and a black frame for the image.
(5.) I embellished the card with an embossed angel image, a piece of old lace, rhinestones (Bling on a Roll from Recollections) and a pretty cloth flower and leaves (Tulle Flora & Fauna from K & Company).

Thank you for taking a look at my card. Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...