Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Say It With Flowers



Isn't this the sweetest little girl? I believe that prayer changes things....we just need to tell it to Jesus. This would make a perfect sympathy card, get-well card or just "thinking of you" card.

I am entering this card in Mo's Challenge #202 ~ Say It With Flowers.

I used a beautiful background paper from designer Susan Wright ( K & Co.).

I used the digital image "Em Praying" from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. I colored the image with Copic Sketch Markers. I mounted the image to the green background and then used "pop dots" to attach it to the card.

I embellished the card with a flower, leaf and flourishes from Recollections.

Thank you for taking a look at my card. Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...