Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Big Present Handmade Birthday Card

Today I made a handmade birthday card for my mother.
She will be celebrating her 83rd birthday card this Sunday.

I will be entering this card in Mo's Anything Goes Challenge. The only requirement is to use an image from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop

This is how I made the card:
(1.) I started with a blank kraft card that measures 4" by 5 1/2".

(2.) I used one sheet of patterned paper and a variety of Nestabilities Dies to make the background.

(3.) I chose the digital stamp "Big Present (Girl)". I colored the large present with Prismacolor pencils and a blender pen. I colored the girl with Copic Sketch markers.

(4.) I cut out the image and attached it to a piece of die-cut black cardstock.

(5.) I finished the card with a Jolee gold crown sticker.

I would love for you to FOLLOW this blog. You may use either the Google Friend Connect or the Networked Blog widget to show your support and encouragement.

Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...