Monday, September 10, 2012

Mo's "Anything Goes" Challenge

There is a slight nip in the air and autumn will soon be here. The cool weather inspired me to made this card for Mo's Challenge #151 - "Anything Goes".

This is how I made the card;
(1.) I started with a blank kraft card that measures 4" by 5 1/2".
(2.) I used a piece of burnt orange cardstock for the background and stitched a piece of autumn striped patterned paper to it.
(3.) I used the digital stamp "Scarecrow" from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop.  This is one of the images from Mo's "Wizard of Oz" series. I colored the image with Copic sketch markers and cut it out. I then glued it to the card with Craft Rubber Cement.
(4.) I embellished the card with some "Fall Harvest" die cuts from K & Co.

I would love for you to FOLLOW this blog. You may use either the Google Friend Connect or the Networked Blog widget to show your support and encouragement.
Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...