Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Home "Tweet" Home Handmade Card

I made this card for Mo's Challenge #124 ~ Anything Goes w/a Mo Image.
This is a very simple card with Mo's "Home 'Tweet' Home" digital image and dry embossing.

This is how I made the card;
(1.) The base is a pre-made kraft cardstock card from re-cycled paper. It measures 5" by 6.5".
(2.) I dry embossed the front of the card with one of the embossing folders from Cuddlebug's "Art Deco" set.
(3.) I colored the "Home 'Tweet' Home" digital image with Copic Sketch markers and colored a border around the image with a black marker.
(4.) I assembled the card with glue dots.

This was an extremely simple card but I think it is a great look for spring. I will be using this as a "thank you" card.

Thank you for taking a look at my card. Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...