Monday, March 19, 2012

Handmade Spring Card With Buttons and Bows

Spring will arrive this week. I made this card for Mo's Challenge #126 - Buttons and Bows w/a Mo's Image.

This is how I made the card;
(1.) The base is a pre-made ivory card that measures 5" by 6.5". I dry embossed the front of the card with the Cuddlebug "Mary Ann" embossing folder.
(2.) I used the digital image "Chickies 2" from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. I colored the image with Copic sketch markers and used a Spellbinders Nestabilities die to cut it out. I cut another scalloped rectangle out of lavender cardstock to put behind the image.
(3.) I embellished the card with a piece of polka dot ribbon, four vintage buttons and two hand-tied pink bows.

Thank you for taking a look at my card. Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...