Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Handmade Baby With A Bunny Card

Easter is just a little over a week away. I made this cute baby with a bunny to use as an Easter card. I am entering this card in Mo's Digital Challenge #127 - "Bling It On" w/a Mo Image.

This is how I made the card;
(1.) I started with a pre-made pink cardstock card. I used a Cuddlebug embossing folder from the "Art Deco" set to dry emboss the front of the card.
(2.) I wrapped a piece of vintage lace around the inside edge of the card.
(3.) I punched three large scalloped circles from a piece of embossed Hei.di Grace Designs patterned paper.
(4.) I chose the digital stamp "Spit Happens" from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. I colored the image with Copic sketch markers.

(5.) I added some "bling" to the card with some pale pink faux pearls and a pink ribbon bow.

Thank you for taking a look at my card. Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...