Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy New Year Card

Today I made a New Year's card to celebrate the coming of 2012. I am entering this card in "Mo's Digital Challenge #114" weekly card making contest. The theme this week is "Punch and/or Dies."

This is how I made the card;
(1.) I started with a blank pre-made greeting card that measures 4" by 5.5".
(2.) I made the pink snowflake background with the Cuddlebug "Snowflakes" embossing folder. The Cuddlebug is wonderful for dry embossing and die cuts.
(3.) I used the Spellbinders "Scalloped Oval" dies and ran them through the Cuddlebug. I embossed the white oval after I cut it.

(4.) I used the digital image "2010 Baby Bella and Bronte" from Mo's Digital Pencil Store. I colored the image with Copic sketch markers and embellished the image with a few touches of glitter glue. I have a little red/brown brindle dog named Tiger that looks just like Bronte. I really love the fact that Bronte shows up in many of Mo's images.

Thank you for viewing this card. Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...