Monday, November 21, 2011

Operation Write Home Love Challenge

I made this collage "Love" card for the Operation Write Home Valentine/Love  Challenge.

This is how I made the card:
(1.) I started with a pre-made card that measures 4" by 5 1/2".
(2.) The red background is Tim Holtz "grunge" cardstock.
(3.) The collage cardstock is from "Vintage Collage Stack" by DCWV. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the bottom scalloped edge.
(4.) I dry embossed the circle of hearts on the cardstock with a Fiskars ShapeBoss (Circle Warmth template).
(5.) I colored the hearts with a ColorBox Fluid Chalk InkPad (Rouge).
(6.) I used a rubber stamp to make the love postage stamp and colored it with Copic Sketch markers.
(7.) I embellished the card with a Tim Holtz "Love" ticket, two pink heart brads and bakers twine.

Thank you for taking a look at my card. Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...