Monday, November 28, 2011

Let It Snow!

The air is crisp and cool. It is beginning to look and feel like winter.
I made this "Let It Snow" greeting card for Mo's Digital Challenge #110 ~ "Elves, Fairies, Santa or Snowmen".

I used the Snowman image from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. I colored the image with Copic sketch markers.

I found a Cuddlebug machine at a garage sale several weeks ago. I am having so much fun cutting shapes and embossing them. I cut the blue background and the white label with a Nestabilities die and the Cuddlebug. I also embossed a strip of white paper with the Cuddlebug "Spots and Dots" embossing folder.

I embellished the card with three epoxy stickers and a light blue ribbon bow.

Thank you for taking a look at this card. Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...