Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pearls And Flowers

It is time for another card making challenge! The time just flies by when I am making cards. This week the name of the challenge is "Pearls and Flowers". Each card in this contest must be embellished with pearls and flowers. A winner will be chosen in a random drawing this evening. The lucky winner will receive a free digital image from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop.
This is how I made the card;
(1.) The base card measures 4" X 5.5" and is made from kraft cardstock.
(2.) I chose the digital image "Wonderful Day" from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop.
(3.) I used Prismacolor pencils and a blender pen to color the image.
(4.) I framed the image with green and blue cardstock.
(5.) I used the "thinking of you" rub-on for the sentiment.
(6.) I used a Martha Stewart Punch (Loops) for the upper edge of the light blue cardstock.
(7.) I used Martha Stewart Punches to make the flower and leaves. I embellished the flower with a small faux pearl.

Thank you so much for visiting this blog and viewing my card. I would love to hear from you in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...