Friday, April 8, 2011

My Life Is On YouTube

I got my first Flip Mino Video Camera in 2008. It was so easy to use and produces such high-quality video that I started to carry this camera with me everywhere I go. I have uploaded 134 videos to YouTube and I consider my channel an online journal or diary. It is so much fun to go back in time and relive the wonderful memories that I have recorded. I hope that other people are also enjoying some of my videos because I have over 60,000 upload views.

I recently discovered an online service for making slideshows that combine video and still photos. Animoto is a great way to add some pizazz and polish to your videos. The prices are reasonable and it is very easy to use. 

We recently went to a huge antique fair and spent the day walking from one exhibit to the next. I found a few small treasure but I was mostly an observer. I made this video of our trip using Animoto.  I hope you will take a peek and let me know what you think in the comments below.


Click Here to subscribe to Janette's YouTube Channel.

Click Here to learn more abut Animoto.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...