Spring is right around the corner. The trees are budding out and the grass is growing. We are getting ready to plant our spring garden. I made this Spring card for Mo's Challenge #71 ~ Spring Colors With Handmade Flower Embellishments.
This is how I made the card;
1. I used a pre-made light green cardstock blank card that measures 4" X 5 1/2".
2. The background paper is from "Spring Blossom Seed Packet Cardstock Pack" by K & Company.
3. I used "Chickies" digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop.
4. I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and a blender pen. I sponged around the sides of the card with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in a light blue color (Tumbled Glass). I then inked the edges of the image with "Tea Dye" Distress Ink.
5. I mounted the image on a piece of dark blue textured cardstock.
6. I made the flowers by using a large Martha Stewart Crysanthemum Punch. I punched the flower out of Bazzill "Cool Cantaloupe" cardstock and matching gingham patterned paper. I embellished the flowers with feau pearls.
7. I put the card together with scrapbooking tape and glue dots.
I searched through my collection of rubber stamps for a sentiment to use on the inside of this card. I decided on "Take Time To Enjoy Life's Little Pleasures."