Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Big Thank You

Friday was my birthday and I was overwhelmed by all the birthday greetings that I received on Facebook. I had a great day and then was treated to a birthday dinner at Olive Garden with my husband.
On Saturday, we had another birthday dinner with our children.  My daughter surprised me with a stack of handmade cards that her kindergarten class made for me.  These cards are so cute.  One of the students wrote "I love you, Mom" on the card.
Today I made this card to send to my daughter's kindergaren class at LaPorte Elementary.
This image is a digital stamp called "Milton's Good Book" from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps. I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and markers. I used a rubber stamp to print the word "Thanks" below the image.
I embellished the card with two cream colored paper flowers and some fronds die cuts.
I am getting this card in the mail tomorrow and I hope the students enjoy my card as much as I enjoyed the ones they made for me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...