Today is card making day! This card is really an all-occasion card. It could be used as a Valentine, birthday card, get well card or a "thinking of you". It would make a very cute "Happy Spring" card.
This is how I made the card:
(1) The base card is a pre-made cardstock card that measures 4 1/4" by 5 1/2". The card is red on the outside and white on the inside.
(2) The patterned paper is "Quilting Bee" (Grandma's Quilt) from Recollections.
(3) I layered black, yellow and red Bazzill cardstock to frame the image.
(4) I used the digital stamp image "Sprout" from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and a blender pen. I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink.
(5) I stitched around the image on the sewing machine with yellow thread.
I am entering this card in the following card making challenge;
Mo's Challenge ~ It's A Color Challenge (Red, Orange, Yellow)