I am not making any resolutions but I have thought of several areas in my life that I would like to change for the better. I have thought of seven areas that I would like to really focus on during 2011. I will focus my time, attention and finances on these areas of my life.
- Spiritual Growth ~ I will spend more time reading the Bible, meditating on the Word of God and praying. I will try to understand how I can use my faith to improve the quality of my life and my relationships.
- Enjoy and Appreciate my Family. This year my husband and I will celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. I would like to plan something special to celebrate.
- Exercise and Diet ~ I have lost 20 pounds in the past year so I will strive to continue to exercise and develop healthy living habits.
- Organize and De-Clutter ~ I have accumulated way too much stuff. I will sort my belongings and donate or sell what I no longer want or need.
- Card Making & Scrapbooking ~ This is my very favorite hobby and I will continue to spend time creating items that will provide joy for myself and others.
- Music ~ I have played the piano my entire life but I have not dedicated very much time to practice and improving my skill in recent years. It takes discipline and hard work to be a good piano player and I will strive to give it my best effort.
- Writing ~ I have always dreamed of writing a book. I will plan a strategy and get started writing...one page at a time.