Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Flip Mino



I bought my Flip UltraHD Video Camera - Black, 8 GB, 2 Hours (3rd Generation) NEWEST MODEL almost two years ago.  I can honestly say that this is the best little camera that I have ever owned.  I carry it with me everywhere I go.  I have become a YouTube junkie.  My YouTube Channel has over 100 videos on it.
On Saturday, I shot video during the Fall Festival at church.  I tried to get a clip of every event that took place at the festival.  I used the software that came with the camera to edit the video clips and to upload the movie to YouTube.
I like to think of my videos on YouTube as an online journal of some of my favorite memories.
This camera has really performed for me and I would recommend it to anyone who is thinking about getting a new video camera. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...