Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Red Sails In The Sunset


When I admire the wonder of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in worship of the Creator”  Mahatma Gandi

“Sensual pleasures have the fleeting brilliance of a comet; a happy marriage has the tranquility of a lovely sunset.”  Ann Landers

“Know what you want to do, hold the thought firmly, and do every day what should be done, and every sunset will see you that much nearer the goal.”  Elbert Hubbard

“Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.”  Rabindranath Tagore

“How strange this fear of death is! We are never frightened at a sunset.” George MacDonald

“Happiness is a Swedish sunset; it is there for all, but most of us look the other way and lose it”  Mark Twain

“Sunset and evening star, And one clear call for me! And may there be no moaning of the bar, When I put out to sea”  Alfred Lord Tennyson

This video was recorded at Doc's Seafood and Steaks on North Padre Island, Texas.
Music:  "Red Sails In The Sunset" by Billy Vaughan.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...